Mixino XC features a carbon outsole with a high-density foam footbed ergonomically designed to increase efficiency and reduce the chance of injury while providing unwavering stiffness in every path. We’ve also lifted the heel for an even more natural feeling when walking on the more aggressive tracks.
Using front and back extra protection will enhance the shoe’s durability and, the integrated perforations add good ventilation for a cooling effect while riding. The shoes’ closure guarantees a secure fit designed for all-day comfort and performance. The new and exclusive deep forest color with orange details will give a different and slick style to your sports outfit. With only 400 units, these shoes aim to cherish Catlike identity and its return to the sports world.
Full Carbon 3K – One of our bets is the full carbon 3k weave sole, developed with the best carbon fibers technologies, excellent stiffness avoiding loss of performance. Its “extra flow” air system creates circulation, maintaining comfort even on hotter days.
Mycro. – The hi-tech microfibre – Mycro – guarantees exceptional resistance to abrasion, great breathability, and high performance in sports.
Dial Lacing System – This speed laces system gives the possibility of tightening and untightening the wire with one hand only thanks to its dial. It also allows cyclists to fit it to their foot shape, ensuring maximum performance without compromising on comfort.
Hydrofuge – When it comes to textile technologies, our range offers a Hydrofuge solution thanks to its water repellent feature. Fabrics that are not only water-repellent but also breathable, preventing sweat retention.
Care and Maintenance
Your Catlike cycling shoes will provide you with great performance and comfort on every ride. Just give them the right care and maintenance:
- Regularly clean your shoes to remove mud and road grime with a damp sponge.
- Store your shoes in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place.
- Cleats are the key to clipless pedals working properly. We recommend that you periodically check your cleats for debris, especially if you walk often on your rides. Dirt and dust quickly build up from road and trail debris. These impediments can interfere with the ability to click in and release from your pedals.
- Never wash the shoes in the washing machine, with strong detergents or abrasive products.
- Do not expose your shoes to extreme temperatures and do not leave your shoes in a car on a hot day. Using a fire radiator, laundry dryer, or other heat sources to dry them will damage their materials, ruin their shape, and avoid warranty.
- Wet shoes should dry at room temperature. You can fill the shoe with newspaper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. In most cases, the newspaper will dry the shoes overnight.
Catlike warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the Catlike product for which it has received this warranty is free from defects in material and workmanship. See all warranty information here.