Experience cycling like never before with the Catlike Kompact’o R shoes, which offer a winning combination of features. The meticulously designed lightweight construction guarantees constant durability, allowing you to effortlessly conquer climbs and sprints. The perfect fit, with the customisable one-button adjustment system and Velcro straps, guarantees stability and distributes pressure evenly. Thanks to ventilation and breathable materials, the Kompact’o R keeps the air circulating freely, increasing comfort even during the longest journeys.
Maximum comfort without compromising performance
Back protection for added safety
High-density, highly breathable foam insole
Closing system: ATOP Dial
Sole: composite nylon sole
Sole material: Nylon composite
Weight: 310 g (size 43)
Reinforced Composite Our reinforced composite sole offers an excellent balance between weight and rigidity. Its breathable insole offers extra comfort and stability to the foot inside the shoe, even at times of greater intensity.
Dial ATOP System This clamping system makes it possible to press and release the buttons with just one hand. Our close-fitting buttons also allow cyclists to adjust them to the shape of their foot, ensuring maximum performance.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Catlike shoes guarantee excellent comfort and performance with every use. So that they can accompany you on many long cycling adventures, all you have to do is offer them the best and most correct care after each use:
1. Clean the shoes regularly to remove mud or debris with a damp sponge.
2. Store your shoes in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.
3. Supports are the key to the proper functioning of clip-in pedals. We recommend that you regularly check the socket area for small stones or debris, especially if you are in the habit of walking during your bike rides. Dirt and dust accumulate quickly on both road and mountain routes. These residues easily interfere with the ability to fit and release the shoes.
4. Never wash shoes in the washing machine, with strong detergents or abrasive products.
5. Don’t expose your shoes to high temperatures and don’t leave them in the car on a hot day. Using a radiator, tumble dryer or other heat sources to dry them will damage their materials, their shape and, consequently, prevent the guarantee from being honoured.
6. Wet shoes should be dried at room temperature. You can also fill the inside of the shoe with newspaper to help absorb moisture and keep its shape. In most cases, newspaper will dry the shoes overnight.
CATLIKE warrants to the original purchaser of the product (“you”) that the CATLIKE product for which you have received this warranty is free from defects in material or workmanship. See detailed information here.